| 0 comments ]

"Whitney's Fabulous Debut Album! Her famous debut broke all records when released in 1985. Selling Millions of copies she quickly became Americas sweetheart. Featuring all the old hits we know & love."


1. Whitney Houston
1. You Give Good Love
2. Thinking About You
3. Someone For Me
4. Saving All My Love For You
5. Nobody Loves Me Like You Do (w/ Jermaine Jackson)
6. How Will I Know
7. All At Once
8. Take Good Care Of My Heart (w/ Jermaine Jackson)
9. Greatest Love Of All
10. Hold Me (w/ Teddy Pendergrass)


Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182873966/_1985__Whitney_Houston.rar




"Her second album simply entitled 'Whitney' also sold by the bucket load. By this time Whitney had achieved 7 consecutive #1 records! Contains hits such as I wanna dance and So Emotional. Great songs!"

2. Whitney
1. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
2. Just The Lonely Talking Again
3. Love Will Save The Day
4. Didn't We Almost Have It All
5. So Emotional
6. Where Are You
7. Love Is A Contact Sport
8. You're Still My Man
9. For The Love Of You
10. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
11. I Know Him So Well

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182878376/_1987__Whitney.rar




"After a year of absence in 1988, Whitney came back with her third album in 1990. With a more RnB Soul feel to it, with hits like I'm your baby & Lover for life and stronger songs than ever before."

3. I'm Your Baby Tonight
1. I'm Your Baby Tonight
2. My Name Is Not Susan
3. All The Man That I Need
4. Lover For Life
5. Anymore
6. Miracle
7. I Belong To You
8. Who Do You Love
9. We Didn't Know - Houston, Whitney & Stevie Wonder
10. After We Make Love
11. I'm Knockin'

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182882242/_1990__I_m_Your_Baby_Tonight.rar



"The Monster Bodyguard Soundtrack album became the biggest selling Soundtrack album. Whitney's Movie Debut was a huge success! With big hit I will always love you. With other great songs too. All hits!"

4. The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack
1. I Will Always Love You - Houston, Whitney
2. I Have Nothing - Houston, Whitney
3. I'm Every Woman - Houston, Whitney
4. Run To You - Houston, Whitney
5. Queen Of The Night - Houston, Whitney
6. Jesus Loves Me - Houston, Whitney
7. Even If My Heart Would Break - Kenny G & Aaron Neville
8. Someday (I'm Coming Back) - Stansfield, Lisa
9. It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day - SOUL System & Michelle Visage
10. What's So Funny 'Bout Peace Love And Understanding - Stigers, Curtis
11. Waiting For You - Kenny G
12. Trust In Me - Cocker, Joe
13. Bodyguard - Various Artists

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182884678/_1992__The_Bodyguard_OST.rar




5. Waiting to Exhale: Soundtrack
01. Exhale - Shoop Shoop.mp3
02. Why Does It Hurt So Bad.mp3
03. Let It Flow (Toni Braxton).mp3
04. It Hurts Like Hell (Aretha Franklin).mp3
05. Sittin' Up In My Room (Brandy).mp3
06. This Is How It Works (TLC).mp3
07. Not Gon' Cry (Mary J.Blige).mp3
08. My Funny Valentine (Chaka Khan).mp3
09. And I Gave My Love to You (Sonja Marie).mp3
10. All Night Long (SWV).mp3
11. Wey U (Chanté Moore).mp3
12. My Love, Sweet Love (Patti Labelle).mp3
13. Kissing You (Faith Evans).mp3
14. Love Will Be Waiting At Home (For Real).mp3
15. How Could You Call Her Baby (Shanna).mp3
16. Count On Me (Whitney Houston & Cece Winans).mp3

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182889106/_1995__Waiting_To_Exhale_OST.rar



"A few years later after 'Waiting to exhale' the movie and a few recorded songs, Whitney recorded a full gospel album for her new movie. A few pop songs Step by step and I believe were big hits."

6. The Preacher's Wife Soundtrack

1. I Believe In You And Me
2. Step By Step
3. Joy
4. Hold On Help Is On The Way
5. I Go To The Rock
6. I Love The Lord
7. Somebody Bigger Than You And I
8. You Were Loved
9. My Heart Is Calling
10. I Believe In You And Me
11. Step By Step
12. Who'd Imagine A King
13. He's All Over Me
14. Lord Is My Shepherd
15. Joy To The World

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/185035913/_1996__The_Preacher_s_Wife_OST.rar




"Now! Whitney’s big comeback album with her first studio album in 8 years! A cool RnB, Soul, hip-hop masterpiece! With Uber cool hits like It's not right, My love and Heartbreak hotel to name a few."


7. My Love Is Your Love
1. It's Not Right But It's Okay
2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. My Love Is Your Love
4. When You Believe
5. If I Told You That
6. In My Business
7. I Learned From The Best
8. Oh Yes
9. Get It Back
10. Until You Come Back
11. I Bow Out
12. You'll Never Stand Alone
13. I Was Made To Love Him

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182896258/_1998__My_Love_Is_Your_Love.rar




"A couple of years alter came Whitney's long overdue Greatest Hits package! After 15 years we got the best package everything was so great about it. Such a treat. She only had 4 studio albums. Hits!!"


8. Whitney Houston - Greatest Hits (2CD)

Disc: 1
1. Saving All My Love For You
2. Greatest Love Of All
3. One Moment In Time
4. I Have Nothing
5. I Will Always Love You
6. Run To You
7. You Give Good Love
8. All At Once
9. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
10. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful (Duet With Jermaine Jackson)
11. Didn't We All Most Had It All
12. All The Man That I Need
13. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
14. Count On Me (Duet With Cece Winans)
15. I Believe In You And Me
16. I Learned From The Best
17. Same Script, Defferent Cast (Duet With Deborah Cox)
18. Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Duet With Enrique Iglesias)


Disc: 2
1. If I Told You That (Whitney Houston & George Michael)
2. Fine
3. My Love Is You Love
4. It Not Right But It's Okay
5. Heartbreak Hotel
6. Step By Step
7. Queen Of The Night (Cj Mackintosh Mix)
8. I'm Every Woman
9. Love Will Save The Day
10. I'm Your Baby Tonight
11. So Emotional
12. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
13. How Will I Know
14. I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector Mix)
15. Greatest Love Of All (Club 69 Mix)
16. It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderspuss Mix)
17. I'm Your Baby Tonight (Dronez Mix)

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182900620/_2000__The_Greatest_Hits.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182905270/_2000__The_Greatest_Hits.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182909926/_2000__The_Greatest_Hits.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/182916481/_2000__The_Greatest_Hits.part4.rar




"Love, Whitney. Beautiful artwork for this album with her Dolce & Gabbana. This album is a collection of her best love songs. No new music really but a nice album. All her best love songs here. Great!"


9. Love Whitney
1. Until You Come Back
2. I Have Nothing
3. Why Does It Hurt So Bad
4. You Give Good Love
5. All The Man That I Need
6. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
7. Just The Lonely Talking Again
8. Exhale: (shoop shoop)
9. Miracle
10. For The Love Of You
11. Saving All My Love For You
12. Run To You
13. I Believe In You And Me
14. Didn't We Almost Have It All
15. All At Once
16. I Will Always Love You

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182921594/_2001__Love__Whitney.rar




"Just Whitney! I don't know why people put this down so much. The songs aren't as good as her others, okay, but there are some great ones such as Tell me no and One of those days. I love it anyway."


10. Just Whitney
01. One Of Those Days
02. Tell Me No
03. Things You Say
04. My Love (with Bobby Brown)
05. Love That Man
06. Try It On My Own
07. Dear John Letter
08. Unashamed
09. You Light Up My Life
10. Whatchulookinat

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182924505/_2002__Just_Whitney.rar




"Whitney's Christmas album! Well finally! Good combination of traditional songs and new songs. A very nice album to listen to around Christmas. A very festive and warm feel. One wish is a great song!"

11. One Wish - The Holiday Album

1. "The First Noël" (Traditional) – 3:14
2. "The Christmas Song" (Mel Tormé, Robert Wells) – 3:12
3. "The Little Drummer Boy" (Katherine Davis, Henry Onorati, Harry Simeone)
4. "One Wish (for Christmas)" (Gordon Chambers, Barry Eastmond, Freddie Jackson) – 4:12
5. "Cantique de Noël (O Holy Night)" (Traditional) – 3:48
6. "I'll Be Home for Christmas" (Kim Gannon, Walter Kent, Buck Ram) – 3:45
7. "Deck the Halls/Silent Night" (Traditional) – 4:29
8. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" (Ralph Blane, Hugh Martin) – 4:49
9. "O Come O Come Emanuel" (Traditional) – 3:06
10. "Who Would Imagine a King" (Hallerin Hilton Hill, Mervyn Warren) (from The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album) – 3:30
11. "Joy to the World" (Traditional) (from The Preacher's Wife: Original Soundtrack Album) – 4:41

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/182927308/_2003__One_Wish_-_The_Holiday_Album.rar

0 comments

Post a Comment